Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To-Do Update- #6 Completed!

#6-Plant a garden: I completed this Saturday morning with the help of my dad. We went to Northwest Seed and Pet, Lowe's, and Shopko and bought the following:
  1. Jalapeno plants
  2. Green Pepper plants
  3. Red Pepper plants
  4. Carrot seeds
  5. Tomatillo plants (to make some delicious green salsa)
  6. Walla Walla sweet onion bulbs
I will be posting the progress of my garden ever 2 weeks or so. Hoping that I have inherited my father's green thumb. Enjoy!! :)
OUTDOOR PLANTS

Walla Walla Sweet onion bulbs
My wonderful dad!

Tomato Plants

My garden :)
  Have a great day!
Amy

4 comments:

  1. I'm super inspired by your garden!! It looks great! So glad I got to see it in person too! Can't wait to get started on mine and plant your "leftovers". Yay for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orlando will love your selection of plants! I am sure you will have your dads green thumb. A lovely garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. You might like my last 2 posts on organizing??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a pea patch at your apartment complex? I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete