Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tuesday's Accomplishments

I went down to the garden and picked a million carrots! And then back up to the house. And then my friend Abbie brought her darling little boy over and we went back down to the grass and sat and chatted for an hour in the afternoon. It was so fun to play with little Isaiah. He is 9 months old and just the cutest little guy ever! So 2 trips up and down those stairs!!! NOT BAD!! :)

What else did I do? My husband brought me home vegetable pho and I ate that. I love pho and that is something I have been able to eat during my pregnancy. Just the broth and rice noodles. But this one had vegetables in it! I ate the mushrooms, broccoli,corn, and zucchini! AND I kept it all down!

AND, I usually throw up pretty violently before I go to bed, and yesterday I didn't!! :):)

I have to be happy with these "baby steps" or else it can be super discouraging and depressing.

If you don't want to be emailed when I post something new I can totally take you off the emailing list, just let me know. No worries!

Thanks for bearing with my rather boring posts, but I realize this is going to help me get through these hopefully last few miserable weeks! I will be 14 weeks tomorrow, so maybe by 15 I will start feeling better??? Probably wishful thinking.....

xoxoxo
Amy

3 comments:

  1. That's great! Glad you're getting out and enjoying the sun while its here! Love the new fall look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing your baby step progress....you will be running soon! Like renae, I love your fall look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are feeling better! It sounds like your recent life has been pretty miserable. I really hope the rest of your pregnancy is much smoother. Hopefully we can hang out sometime in the future, I have not really seen you for ages and I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete