Friday, November 18, 2011

My New Favorite Bakery....

So, I found my new favorite Spokane bakery/coffee shop. It just opened this month and is just a block away from where I work. So far I have only tried their cupcakes, but every flavor has been WONDERFUL!!! The inside decor is sooo cute, and I am sure this place is going to thrive! These pictures are going to make you hungry!!!

 






Anyway, you just have to try this place out! It is located at 15 South Washington (Corner of Washington and 1st Street in downtown Spokane)

Amy

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Frostings Blissful Bakeshop is the best! Amy isn't lying! Everyone should go and get one of their cupcakes (and then bring one to Amy who works a block away...and one for her coworker Mollie as well! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shop! The colors are so clean and pretty. I would go just to sit in so sweet a place! For the lack of figures sake, I am glad I am not close. I hope they succeed. Enjoy Amy..and Mollie! :)

    ReplyDelete