Monday, November 28, 2011

Project Baby Room: Color Choice

Project Baby Room! We only have a few more months to get this room ready!!
Step 1: Figuring out the color theme. I have heard that you should first pick out your baby bedding before you pick out your paint colors. It is easier to match paint to bedding, then bedding to paint. We decided to go with the following bedding from Target. I love the combination of blues, greens, and browns.

2. Which colors do we want to bring out by painting the room? I am thinking that I really like thie lightest blue color on the polka dot. I am debating between the following colors:

http://www.benjaminmoore.com/bluejean

http://www.benjaminmoore.com/bluehydrangea

What do you think?
Amy

3 comments:

  1. I like them both, but I think my vote is for blue jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color is much more saturated on the wall. I think the hydrangia is a safer color. Not as dark. I LOVE YOUR BEDDING! Those 3 colors are my favorite's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like blue hydrangea better (based on the color on my monitor. They're both pretty though! Think about how dark you want it also, the color always is stronger than you think once you get it up on the wall it seems like. You can always tape a couple up on the wall and see how they look at different times of day too (natural and fake lighting).

    ReplyDelete