Monday, March 12, 2012

Fun with my Project Life Book...

Hi All!

I have been LOVING my Project Life book! Here are some pictures of pages I have done since I posted about it last time. (I apologize for not the best pictures, I am still learning how to take them while in their plastic covers)

These are all pictures from my baby shower :)





This below page is my "countdown until Levi comes" I try to write something positive about each day. Helps me not get so frustrated about waiting around... (I have completely quite a few more since I made this post. Today is day 12...


I will share with you some fun scrapbook layouts tomorrow :) Have a great day!

AMY

5 comments:

  1. This looks great! and looks like a lot of work - good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you fit so many pics in without having to scrapbook them all! And the count down is cool too, will be fun to look back at all of this later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! The count down will end SOON! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your idea to write a countdown of each day. That looks like a really good idea for a pregnancy album

    ReplyDelete