Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring is in the air....

Hi All!!

I have not been good about posting, sorry! But I have lots of fun posts prepared for this week so make sure to keep checking in!

I decided it was surely time to take my winter wreath off the door. I mean seriously, the sun has been shining for about 4 days in a row!! :) I have become obsessed with Pinterest and found this darling spring wreath idea that I decided to copy.

My Inspiration: full details at


My Version:
I found the styrofoam circle for $4 and the green yarn was on sale at Joann's for $2.49. I then used some flowers that I had in my scrap stash to finish it off. I am very happy with how it turned out and it didn't take me more than 2 hours to complete! Welcome Spring!






Spring has Sprung!! :) (at least on my front door...)

xoxox AMY

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! So glad Spring is in the air....and on your door! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is here! Can't wait for some more sunny days! Love your wreath!
    -Renae

    ReplyDelete