Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wow, has this month flown by!

I am sorry I have not posted in awhile. June has been one of the busiest, craziest months ever! My husband graduated and got 2 jobs and is working 50 hours a week, his family was in town, then my family came into town, then I was out of town 2 weekends for work.... needless to say, I have not blogged, scrap booked, or done anything crafty or creative the entire month! So, this weekend I have 4 days of free time and I wanted to share with you all my to-do lists that I am excited to complete!

  1. Finish up my co-workers scrapbook for her daughter, Lindsay. I will post pictures of some of my favorite pages I do.
  2. Upload and develop pictures from Orlando's graduation!
  3. Clean the house:
    1. Clean/organize the laundry room
    2. Clean/organize under the sink
    3. Buy a new welcome mat for the front door
    4. Buy new stove burner thinggys (not sure what these are called?)
  4. Garden:
    1. Buy a garden hula hoe
    2. Weed the garden
    3. Put miracle grow on my plants
    4. Take pictures to track the progress
  5. Finish my online photo books:
    1. Finish my Grandma's 80th birthday photo book and submit
    2. Finish my wedding photo book and submit
  6. Work on children's meeting proposal to re-do the entire children's meeting area.
  7. Make my husband lots of yummy food and take it to him at work as he will be working Friday Day, Friday Night, and Saturday all day! Thank you baby for working so hard for our family!
  8. Take old stuff to goodwill
  9. Buy a new pair of workout shoes.. (my old ones finally hit the crapper and broke)
TAKE A NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here is my to-do list everyone! I will try to post pictures of my progress on each "to-do"

xoxox Amy

3 comments:

  1. Wow Amy ...a lot of to do's! Will be fun to see you succeed! So glad about Orlando's work. Keep us posted! Ps the tacos at your party were the BEST EVER. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Your nap...................;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a list!! Looks like you made some good progress! I feels so good to get stuff checked off. Hope you fit a good nap in there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete