Monday, July 4, 2011

So I got a LOT done!! :)

Finish up my co-workers scrapbook for her daughter, Lindsay. I will post pictures of some of my favorite pages I do.

Clean/organize the laundry room

BEFORE (I KNOW SO MESSY YUCK)

         
    AFTER: MUCH BETTER :)
Clean/organize under the sink
BEFORE (OK THIS IS REALLY EMBARRASSING)



AFTER (Yes, i scrubbed for a long time)



Buy new stove burner thinggys (not sure what these are called?)

OLD YUCK


NEW and SHINY :)

Garden: There was so much weeding to do, but I am happy to say that everything is growing!! :)





I had a great weekend! Got a lot done, but also enjoyed doing it!!

More fun posts coming this week!!!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Looks great and love the scrapbooks! I love getting closets organized! plus, then you can actually find stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job!!! It feels so good to get things in order. Now you can take that long nap! ;)

    ReplyDelete