Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I love my husband

I just wanted to post some pictures of Orlando and I these past few years. You know you love someone when it is still hard to say goodbye every morning before work, when going grocery shopping together is still fun, and when you can laugh together for hours over nothing..... There are so many things I love about my husband and I just wanted to share this pictures with you :) Sometimes it is easy to focus on the little things that annoy you or frustrate you, so today I decided to sit back and go down memory lane... He is a Stud!!! :) I love you Orlando Rene Barragan! I am so happy to be your wife :)  MUAH!

(Sorry about the weird formatting, I am still learning how to make a "pretty post" help anyone?)
















3 comments:

  1. Thats so sweet! That last picture of you two cracked me up! Awesome outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel just like Renae! Those blanket coats still make me chuckle as I write this. GREAT PHOTOS of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete