Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cribs....my final pick!

Has anyone ever looked at all the thousands of cribs they have out there and gotten overwhelmed? Oh my goodness! Every color, style, type of wood, price..... It can be rather stressful! My wonderful grandma gave me money to buy a crib so after hours of online searching I have decided on the one below. (NOT the bedding) just the actual white crib. I love how it has the changing table directly attached. What do you think?

I found this version to be the cheapest at Sears. $354.00. It was over $400 at Babies R Us, Amazon..ect. I saw this actual crib at Baby Depot but they only had it in a dark wood. It is quite sturdy which is good.

Anyway, just a little something I wanted to share with you all,


xoxo, Amy

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I know nothing about cribs... :) Looks nice though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy Renae you may need to find out about cribs!:)

    ReplyDelete