Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Decorating for Fall

Hi Everybody!

I have never had seasonal decorations before, but I have always envied those who had boxes of decorations that they pulled out for each season... pumpkins and fall wreathes for Fall, lights, ornaments, and snowmen for Winter, cute little chicks and tulips for Spring, and overflowing flowerpots in the Summer. So, since we recently moved into a house, I decided now was the time to become a seasonal decorator. I have had so much fun with Fall decor. First of all, it is my favorite season, and second of all, you can use all the pumpkins later on for pumpkin pie!! I bought all of these decorations for about $20 bucks, and boy, do they make me happy. The pumpkin candle makes the whole house smell of pumpkin pie, and the bright orange colors of the pumpkins are so cheery! Oh and another thing I love about seasonal decor....  it makes me feel REALLY grown up and sophisticated!  :)

Enjoy my "fall house tour"... okay maybe that is a little dramatic but it sounds good huh? I am sure over the years I will buy and collect things and by the time I am, let's say 50 I will have a ton of stuff like all those ladies I am jealous of now! :)




(try to ignore the chair in the background..still working on photo editing...)

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Fall is so beautiful. What fun to have its colors inside! You can just collect things outside and bring them in making it very affordable. So glad you have your "own" home to decorate....so grown up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the mini pumpkins and your ledge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: at 50's some of us get rid of our stuff!

    ReplyDelete