Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Letter Update

Hi Everyone,

It has been awhile since I posted anything, sorry. Been so busy with the holidays etc. We just got back from visiting Orlando's family in California. I will post pics later one of our trip.

In terms of letters, we are doing pretty good! My friend Debbie found  B, D, R, & W for me!!

I have decided to buy the rest of the letters (ONES IN RED) at Joann's or Michaels this week so I can start painting them. So nobody worry about searching anymore. THANK YOU everyone for all your help in this project! I could not have done it without you.

Can't wait to get them painted and decorated! Will definitely show you all pictures!

More posts coming soon.....

Love, Amy

1 comment:

  1. It will be fun to see your letter craft! I loved seeing you down here in ca!

    ReplyDelete