Friday, December 30, 2011

Our California Trip

We had a really nice time down in California visiting the family :) Busy and exhausting but really fun.


 This is a picture of Rafael (Orlando's Dad) stirring a HUGE pot of Pozole.... YUMMY!

A christmas present for Levi :) We got so many adorable new clothes for him!

Orlando and I with my nieces (Evelyn, Jessica & Monique) Aren't they cute?

 A few family members sitting outside eating Christmas dinner. (I really mean it when I say a few. Half of them were not even there yet, and the rest were sitting at the big table inside)

 One of my Tias (aunts) passing out Christmas present to the little kiddos :)

 I have so many more pictures, but just wanted to share a few. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time with your inlaws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm enough to sit outside huh? Sounds nice! Looks like you had a good time! and I can't wait to see all your new "mini" stuff!

    ReplyDelete