Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I am sorry....

I feel like all I have been doing is complaining these days.. i'm so huge, i'm so uncomfortable, i'm so tired, nothing fits good, i feel so ugly, i want this baby out now, i dont want to go to work.... and on and on. Seriously, for those around me who have been hearing this I am really sorry. When I lost our first little baby over a year ago, I said to myself that I would NEVER be one of those annoying complaining pregnant ladies.. at least they had an alive baby in their belly! I remember hating hearing them complain because to me it was so selfish.. And now I have become a complaining lady! Anyway, I apologize to everyone out there for being such a complaining lady... that is why I loved this quote on Pinterest :) I am not going to guarentee that I wont complain anymore, but I really want to stay happy these next few weeks.


4 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best for these next weeks and after :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've been a complainer too! Thanks for the quote! and reminding me about the double sanctuary, that helps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Amy! We are all complainers...don't worry, you are FINE! Elle complained a ton in the last few weeks but now that her baby is born she is so happy that its healthy! Sometimes babies like to be in there extra long so they can be SUPER healthy when they come out. Just remember that when you are wanting Levi OUT! The last finishing touches are being made to your cute baby boy. :)

    These weeks will be over in a flash, and then replaced by lots of sleepless nights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :).....I am always so happy every time I see you!! :) Great quote.

    ReplyDelete