Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reflecting over 2011...

Wow, hard to believe another year has gone by! I can barely believe it. I must say 2011 was a year of ups and downs. I have been happier at times than I have ever been before, and more devastated and sad than I have ever been before. I feel like I have grown as a person because of all of these experiences and I just have to keep trusting every day that "All things work out for good to those to love God....". I want to share some of my happier moments with you all of 2011:

  1. Obviously.... OUR BABY BOY!!! :)  We are so excited for this little man to join us!
  2. We were able to move into a much bigger house in a nice neighborhood near my parents house. We love all of the space and are looking forward to the spring/summer to do more outside projects.
  3. I had my official 1 year anniversary working at Seattle Children's Hospital. I love my job and my co-workers. I have gotten to travel to Wyoming and different parts of Washington.
  4. Orlando and I got to go to Sedona AZ last March for our 1-year anniversary. So fun!
  5. Orlando graduated from SCC as an x-ray technologist and now he has a full time job working for Rockwood Clinic out north, as well as a supplemental position with Holy Family Hospital-Inland Imaging! (yes he is a work-a-holic!!) We had a big graduation party with over 100 people who stopped in to congradulate him!
  6. I have strengthened my relationship with many of my friends this past year...
  7. Last but definitely NOT least.....I have fallen more in love with my husband every day this past year. He has been there for me during the loss of our first child, during the severe sickness in the beginning pregnancy of my little Levi, through the daily normal activities...We have grown to know each other so much more, and enjoy all the moments we have together. We have only been married a little more than 1 1/2 years, but I cant believe how much we have grown together. He has helped me strengthen my relationship with the Lord during this year and has made me happier than anyone ever could. I am so thankful for my husband, and I am looking forward to seeing him become a daddy this coming year. I know he will be a wonderful father :)

There are so many other things I know I am missing, but these are a few off the top of my head...

Happy New Year everyone!! I am thankful to have you in my life!

Love, Amy

3 comments: