Monday, February 6, 2012

Fun Wall Decor Project

Hi Everyone,

So when we moved, we obviously had to take down everything from the walls of our apartment and put it in boxes. I had stuff from the old place that didn't necessarily match with our new place, or I just had not found a place to put it yet. This weekend I found this photo frame/shelf that was previously in our bedroom with some wedding pictures in it. I decided to use it for Levi's room as wall decor. I also decided that if I put some hooks on it, it could be very useful for hanging his coats and other misc. things.

I used my new scrap-booking paper "stack" to fill the places where the photos previously went.
I added some hooks to the bottom of the frame. These hooks came off of some of the letters that you all helped me find for the Alphabet wall.

And ta-da!!  Love it!

3 comments: