Monday, February 27, 2012

To-Do List before Levi Comes: 2/27/2012

Completed:
Assemble carseat and stroller-DONE
Put carseats in cars-DONE
Assemble lamp for his room-DONE
Labor and Delivery Class (February 4th)-DONE
Baby Shower (February 11th)-DONE
"Project Life" number L & D Class-DONE
Maternity Photos with Orlando....Got these done this past Saturday! Can't wait to show you all!
Stock up on canned goods/non-perishable items-DONE

Organize my pantry (once it's stocked full)-DONE

Make cinnamon rolls from scratch!-DONE





Catch up on my Bible reading-In Process
Keep walking and swimming a few times a week-Too tired to do this these days...I know I need to push myself but it is HARD!
Make one or two more paper bag albums just for fun-In Process
"Project Life" and Scrapbook Baby Shower-In Process

Find a recipe and make a rich lobster chowder! That has been sounding good these days.
Go on a date with my husband that HE would find fun (maybe hiking or something outdoorsy. Not exactly my idea of a fun date, but worth it if it would be really FUN for him)
Get all my addresses together for baby announcements-print out address labels/buy a large thing of stamps from Costco.
Start researching for a new computer with larger screen, or a desk-top with 2 screens...My laptop is running on its last leg...
AMY

2 comments:

  1. You have accomplished ALOT! Consider REST as top priority as the real business is about to begin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cinnamon rolls look yummy! Nice job on getting things crossed off!

    ReplyDelete