Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To Do List before Levi Comes-Week One Check-In 2/14/2012

I have completed a few things this first week!! :):) 6 more weeks to go!


Assemble carseat and stroller-DONE



Assemble lamp for his room-DONE



Stock up on canned goods/non-perishable items
Organize my pantry (once it's full of stuff from #3)

Labor and Delivery Class (February 4th)-DONE
It was actually a very good class and I learned a lot. It was a long 8 hour day but I think it was quite worth it.

Baby Shower (February 11th)-It was WONDERFUL :) I will post pictures later on.

"Project Life" L&D Class and Shower
Make one or two more paper bag albums just for fun :)
Find a recipe and make a rich lobster chowder! That has been sounding good these days.
Catch up on my New Testament Bible reading.
Keep walking and swimming a few times a week!
Make cinnamon rolls from scratch!
Maternity Photos with Orlando....
Go on a date with my husband that HE would find fun (maybe hiking or something outdoorsy. Not exactly my idea of a fun date, but worth it if it would be really FUN for him)
Get all my addresses together for baby announcements-print out address labels/buy a large thing of stamps from Costco.
Start researching for a new computer with larger screen, or a desk-top with 2 screens...My laptop is running on its last leg...

Still have lots to do, but at least I was able to check off a few things! Will update you all next week.
Love, Amy

    2 comments:

    1. Yay for crossing things off! His room looks great by the way!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ditto Renae! List ladies love to scratch off tasks. Go amy go!

      ReplyDelete