Sunday, February 5, 2012

To Do List Before Levi Comes!

I have about 7 weeks before Levi is born and there are some things that I would really like to accomplish before our sweet little boy is born into the world :) I tend to complete my lists a little better if I blog about them so here goes....

  1. Assemble carseat and stroller
  2. Assemble lamp for his room
  3. Stock up on canned goods/non-perishable items
  4. Organize my pantry (once it's full of stuff from #3)
  5. Labor and Delivery Class (February 4th)
  6. Baby Shower (February 11th)
  7. "Project Life" number 5 & 6
  8. Make one or two more paper bag albums just for fun :)
  9. Find a recipe and make a rich lobster chowder! That has been sounding good these days.
  10. Catch up on my New Testament Bible reading.
  11. Keep walking and swimming a few times a week!
  12. Make cinnamon rolls from scratch!
  13. Maternity Photos with Orlando....
  14. Go on a date with my husband that HE would find fun (maybe hiking or something outdoorsy. Not exactly my idea of a fun date, but worth it if it would be really FUN for him)
  15. Get all my addresses together for baby announcements-print out address labels/buy a large thing of stamps from Costco.
  16. Start researching for a new computer with larger screen, or a desk-top with 2 screens...My laptop is running on its last leg...
Okay, 16 things in 7 weeks...We will see how this goes! I will update you on my progress next Monday to let you know if I was able to get any of these things done!

AMY

    2 comments:

    1. Great list. Your class is over...be sure and practice your breathing!!! Add it on the list! The shower is soon to be checked off. Looking forward to it. Have fun.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yay for us list makers! Always good to have some fun things on the list too!

      ReplyDelete