Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Finding the perfect background....

Hi everyone,


Have you noticed I have changed my background like a million times since I started my blog just a few weeks ago? There are too many amazing free backgrounds out there and trying to pick out "the one" is darn near impossible! I absolutely love http://www.shabbyblogs.com/!!! My current background is from them.They have some fabulous blog backgrounds and blog headers and they are so easy to put up on your blog. I am not sure how long this new background will last, but for now, it is just perfect :)


Also thank you for all your comments! I can't tell you how excited I get when I open up my blog and it says "new comments"!


I have not had much time this week to work on any of my projects because my hubby and I are babysitting my cousins, 9 and 12, and between baseball practice, soccer practice, games, homework, packing lunches.... It has been a busy week.


Thanks everyone for stopping by!


xoxox, Amy

2 comments:

  1. I have loved EVERY ONE of your backgrounds! I actually looked at some for my blog yesterday. I did find one I may use sometime. I am not of the computer generation so struggle with just putting a picture on! I still don't know how to move them where I want them. Changing the background scares me! I think the colors of this one are perfect for you Amy. I do like to see what you find out there so I know it may be different again soon. :) So glad you get to see how busy parenting can be. Good practice for you Amy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really hard to pick one... I changed mine around alot too, well not recently! Hope your week is going ok! Have fun with your cousins!

    ReplyDelete