Monday, April 18, 2011

Why is it snowing in April?

Sitting in my office, looking out the window and sighing very loudly and dramatically. Why is there snow coming down? Thank goodness it is not sticking or piling up, but still.. Seriously?

So I have many projects started, but none yet completed, thus no new postings. But, to try not to get discouraged, I will share with you the following projects I need to complete so you know at least I am doing SOMETHING....
  1. Put up new pictures on the wall by the head of our bed
  2. Put up all of my painted frames in my dining room
  3. Hang up new curtains in my bedroom
  4. Organize my scrapbook area (I mean like make it look goooooddd!!)
  5. Re-decorate my kitchen. There is seriously no theme in that room and I just don't like it!
  6. Start indoor planting of my seedlings. Maybe this year I will have some luck with planting a garden
  7. Label all of my scrapbooks by year (I already organized them in fabulous new albums, but now a label on each would be fantastic...
  8. Some day I dream of buying new couches. Right now we have these awful suede couch covers that drive me insane. Every time they get sat on they move out of place. I mean I don't even want to sit on them half the time.
  9. Figure out an organizational system for my husband...(this may take the rest of my life but it is worth a try)
I think that I need a new attitude about my to-do lists. Instead of "OMG I have so much to do and I am so stressed, I should think, you know what..? I have so many fun projects ahead of me I can barely wait to get started..." Hey, how's that for a positive outlook on life?"

2 comments:

  1. I love that great attitude. So many great projects! Number nine might be rough. Not really an inanimate object you can CONTROL. ;)...Debbie .

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are little elastic strips with clips on each end that you can buy (or make if you're crafty. . ..) that can tighten upholstery covers so they don't slip. -Mickey

    ReplyDelete