Friday, April 8, 2011

Hi, my name is Amy :)

I used to think the only kind of blogs were for those who wanted to sit and write to the whole world about every aspect of their lives. I found this just ridiculous and told myself that I would NEVER ever have a blog. Then, in the last year or so, I started reading wonderful blogs full of crafts, recipes, decoration ideas, and I thought, this is really cool! I starting making mental lists of all the projects I wanted to accomplish in the next year and decided it would be motivation to know that maybe one person out there would be excited to see my next completed project... even if it is just my mother! :) There are also times I complete a fabulous scrapbook layout and I have nobody to show it too. Don't get me wrong-I have trained my husband to say, "Wow honey, that looks really nice".. But honestly, I know he really doesn't have any appreciation for fabulous papers and perfectly placed embellishments. And honestly, that is okay... I would be a bit worried if he cared about Tim Holtz fabulous scissors...

About my blog... This is not a themed blog, but I think more of a "rayz of sunshine" sort of blog. I will post anything that makes me happy or is a ray of sunshine in my life! I hope you enjoy ready my posts as much as I hope to enjoy posting them.

Remember: I am a first-time blogger, so cut me some slack, okay?

Have a wonderful day and thank you for reading!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you started your blog! I will LOVE to see your finished projects and lovely scrap book pages! I am not your mother, but do love to "bother" you like one! I love the design of your blog. I will definitely follow.

    ReplyDelete