Thursday, April 28, 2011

Helpful Money Management

 So, since I have been getting off work a bit early to go and pick up my cousins, I have been able to listen to Dave Ramsey's talk show. I really enjoy listening to him as he is so inspiring about getting out of debt. It is not like we have much debt at all, but the thought of having a plan to pay off our car, Orlando's school debt, and a few medical bills, one step at a time makes the whole thing seem so much more doable! He talks about something called the "debt snowball" which is paying off the smallest debt first while still paying the minimum on your other debts. Once the smallest debt is payed off, you work on the second one using the money you would have used from the other payment plus the minimum payment of your second debt.. Anyway, I told my hubby last night that I am going to buy this book for us. I think it is very useful to learn how to use your money wisely, especially at a young age! Anyway, I am excited to buy this book and start paying off those debts, a little at a time! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. It is so good to be without debt. His payment plan sounds wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard alot about Dave Ramesy. And it is a really good idea to learn how to use your money wisely

    ReplyDelete