Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Scrap Area!

I just finished a project in my craft area that I have been dreaming about for a long time: a way to organize all of my stickers/embellishments. So much of the time I would forget all of the great stuff I had and go buy new stuff. But, now, with it hanging right in front of me, I have no excuses! I used some basic jewelry wire from Michael's and clothespins from the dollar store... and this is what I came up with!

(Sorry about the white highlights, I can't get them off!!)

My craft space BEFORE



My Craft Space AFTER


Very excited about completing this project! Hanging the stickers was super simple!
Have a great evening everyone!
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Amy, I love it! It always feels so good to be organized. Now you can use your things, then go shopping with me when you've used it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie! Yes, I will start plugging away at using it up so we can go shopping!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea! and it looks great! I can't wait til I have some free time so I can come over again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea you had a blog! Cool! I love your pictures of your scrapbook room. Can't wait to come over to Spokane and hang out with you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete