Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This Weekend-Saturday

Saturday I spent the day with my friend Debbie Clark in Coeur d' Alene at the croc center. It was a scrapbooking "boot-camp" class! 12 hours of scrapping! I only stayed for about 10 because I was getting tired and had to drive home that night, but I had a really fun time. I made over 25 cards and learned how to make a new type of paper-bag book! Here are some photos of my time :)

Debbie and I had huge round tables to spread all of our stuff out on.


One of the ladies was selling some great stamps and I bought a set for only $5! They are regularly like $18 stamps! My favorite stamp in the set was this quote below...I ended up using this stamp for many of my cards. They will be perfect "thank you" cards for baby gifts :)





Simple cards, but I really love how they turned out :) What a super fun day!

Amy




2 comments: