Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Did I complete all 11 things on my list?

  1. I will thoroughly clean my kitchen. DONE!
  2. I will make a new crock pot recipe. Chicken Tortilla Soup (I have made this type of soup with other recipes, but never this recipe. I left out the beer..there is something about a pregnancy woman buying beer, I didn't want to get any nasty looks and feel like I had to explain myself) Anyway, it turned out really yummy!  
  3. I will complete all of the laundry. This was a silly goal, laundry is really never done....
  4. I will complete these tasks and complete blog postings on the following:
    1. Levi's dresser makeover (project all done except final pictures) DONE!! Will show the post to you all this week sometime :) It turned out really nice!! (if i say so myself)
    2. Levi's door sign (project all done except hanging it up and taking pictures) Will do tonight.
    3. Levi's finished painted room (85 % done, Orlando will finish the rest hopefully this weekend) We are at 95% done now. There are just a few more tiny touch ups to do.
    4. Levi's Alphabet letters all up on the wall!!!!!! (Just need Orlando's help putting them up on the wall and final pictures) Not done yet unfortunately...Maybe this week sometime...
    5. Bathroom Scrub-a-Dub-Dub DIY project (Project complete, just need to hang them up on the bathroom wall and take pictures) I will have to do this in the next few days. Didn't do it this weekend.
    6. Craft Room Tour DONE! Posted on Friday!
  5. I will spend some time playing with my new camera and learning how to use it! Did not spend long enough...
  6. I will take a long nap every day this weekend!! (this should really be #1 :) Friday: YES Saturday: YES Sunday: YES Monday: YES.....Lots of wonderful naps!
  7. I will search on craigslist for a good rocking chair for my baby room. No money....maybe next month ;)
  8. I will read my bible every morning. Did okay with this one, but not 100%
  9. I will do something fun with my husband (maybe go on a fun date!!) We went to the gym together? Not really sure that is a date, but oh well. At least we spent some time together.
  10. Do some sort of exercise at least 2 of the days. SATURDAY EVENING: Walking with dad for 1 hour up the 5 mile hill! MONDAY EVENING: Ran back and forth in the pool for a little over an hour. It was kinda hard!
  11. I will spend some time to just sit on my futon, look out the window at the sunshine (hopefully there will be some) and relax and reflect on the many things I am thankful for. Sunday afternoon was lovely. Orlando and I sat on the futon with the sun shining in the window and talked about our life, how we met, what we are excited for in our future, our little Levi... It was so wonderful.

So I got some of the stuff done, not everything, but that is okay. That is why I have another weekend in just a few days.

3 comments:

  1. You had two dates! #9, # 11! You did awesome with your list! Someday maybe 2 or 3 items listed then it's easier!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great list! You did awesome! Keep working on the photography...it takes LOTS of practice. Love #11. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's pretty good! And sounds like you had a nice "at home date" with Orlando! Those are nice too!

    ReplyDelete