Monday, January 23, 2012

What will Levi be like?

Okay folks, I just need to gush! I need to tell you all how in love I already am with my little
Levi Orlando Barragan and how excited I am to hold him and kiss him and hug him......I just can't wait to meet this little miniature mix of Orlando and I. I know that it will be a lot of years of hard work, but I am excited to start that journey.

I am also insanely curious of how this little bugger is going to look. Will he have darker or lighter features? Will he have my nose or Orlando's nose? Will he have a full head of hair or no hair when he is born? I just can't wait to find out!

Possibly he will look like a mix of Orlando and I, but there is also a possibility he will look completely different that either of us!

Orlando 


Me


We will just have to wait and see!!

4 comments:

  1. Levi will be absolutely adorable!!! Look at you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of you and Aaron in the chair! So cute! I'm so happy for you that you're having a little boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure he'll be super cute and also super cool, like both of his parents :) Love the old pics!
    -Renae

    ReplyDelete