Friday, January 27, 2012

Project Life

I have been swept into the PROJECT LIFE frenzy and I am loving it! My friend Debbie Clark bought me all of the stuff to get started as an early baby gift. Talk about a GREAT way to scrapbook/keep track of all the little moments in life that so easily we forget. This book is going to be about pregnancyand Levi's  first year. I have already started some of the pages about my pregnancy journey. Enjoy!

To learn more about PROJECT LIFE go to http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/













Cant wait to do more!!
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Amy, I love it! You have done a wonderful job. I am so glad you are enjoying project life. It makes it easy and fun to tell our story's. More fun to come! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little cartoon at the end! You get a party soon! :) Fun seeing all the little details that don't end up on scrapbook pages. And I love how you are adding full layouts in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool Amy! I love your book! I also love that you have all different sorts of page protectors in that book. Wish I had those!!

    ReplyDelete